Our practice is based on the following core principles
- We help each of our patients reach their highest health potential and thus truly thrive.
- We offer evidence-based, innovative and collaborative patient-centered care.
- We focus on prevention of disease rather than symptom management alone.
- We focus on patient education, which will thus increase compliance and yield better outcomes.
- We encourage healthy lifestyles to prevent and manage chronic disease.
- We offer longer patient visits, allowing us to address multiple – often interrelated – concerns during one office visit. This helps to decrease cost for the patient while also enabling a better holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment, thus increasing patient satisfaction.