Our mission is to provide high-quality, patient-centered care that addresses root causes and allows patients to thrive.
We will be an efficient, effective, caring, peaceful clinic, where our patients’ health is the bottom line.
Providing high-quality, holistic, life-changing health care for chronic health conditions and avoiding hospitalization.
Improving lifespan and healthspan so people can age disease-free and live productive, healthy lives throughout Alaska.
Our practice is based on the following core principles
- We help each of our patients reach their highest health potential and thus truly thrive.
- We offer evidence-based, innovative and collaborative patient-centered care.
- We focus on prevention of disease rather than symptom management alone.
- We focus on patient education, which will thus increase compliance and yield better outcomes.
- We encourage healthy lifestyles to prevent and manage chronic disease.
- We offer longer patient visits, allowing us to address multiple – often interrelated – concerns during one office visit. This helps to decrease cost for the patient while also enabling a better holistic approach to diagnosis and treatment, thus increasing patient satisfaction.
We think it’s important to be part of something bigger than yourself.
There are many amazing organizations that are doing great things to improve our world.
We want to encourage others to volunteer, be aware, donate or do whatever
it takes to increase compassion to others in our world. It’s good for our health!